But the easiest way to transfer your contact list within minutes is to use Google Contacts to help sync your accounts between both Android and iPhone operation systems. But if you are not aware of Google contacts we are here to provide all other methods on how to transfer your contacts from Android to iPhone.
o, How to transfer contacts from Android device to iPhone:
- On the Android device, open Contacts
- Tap the Menu key and tap Import/Export
- Tap the option to Export to SD card
- Save your contacts to the 00001.vcf file, which will be saved to the top-level, or “root folder‟ of the microSD card
- Connect the Android device to a computer via USB cable. If prompted, ensure Mass Storage mode is selected to mount the memory card to the PC. If not prompted, check the notification bar for USB connection options.
- From the computer, click on My Computer, and browse to the microSD card (listed as removable disk) and copy the new 00001.vcf file from the root folder to your computer
Now you can Import this .vcf file to your Gmail or Outlook account.
- For Gmail, open your Gmail account on your computer and click Settings > Import> Browse and locate 00001.vcf on your SD card.
- For Outlook, open your email on your computer, then click File > Import and Export > Browse and locate 00001.vcf on your SD card
- Your contacts are now backed up to the Gmail or Outlook account and ready to import into your iPhone.